Friday, April 13, 2007

Holding Things Down

So I'm at a point where the portfolio is extremely diversified and in good position to grow. I think tinkering with what you have before it moves is a big mistake. For now, I'm going to sit on the portfolio for a bit until after earnings.

--------

Here's a current look at the current stock mix:

AMD (Advanced Micro Devices)- Still low. I think it goes a little lower or stays the course until they release their next gen technology.

ARNA (Arena Pharmasuticals)- It's slowly moving upwards

BBI (Block Buster Video)- I still believe that it will continue to gain on NetFlix. The CEO's leaving is not about the business. It's more about the relationship between him and the board.

CELL (Bright Point)- Interesting one... Has made a nice 12% but I want to see where it goes... It's still low.

COGT (Cogent)- Holding steady at 13.

EBAY (uh... eBay)- The header has just changed and it's a world better. Is it a sign of things to come..? You know what they say about business' that are changing their storefronts...

EGY (Vaalco)- Iran, Iraq, and every other major oil supplier is a hot topic now. EGY are looking for alternatives. Let's see how Africa turns up.

EXEL (Exelis)- Another Stock for hope. Does it blow up like NUVO did?

ISV (Insight Vision)- Don't look at me, This is a girlfriend pick. Can't let her have all the fun ;)

LOOP(LoopNet)- Near 52 week highs... Waiting for Q1 Earnings to see if it meets and exceeds.

MNST (Monster) - Unjustly pummeled. Nice Bounce in the last couple of days.

NUVO (Nuvelo) - Does it keep on going up? I already cashed out.

PANL (Universal Display) - I'm holding onto this one forever!

RRGB (Red Robin) - Think I'll have burgers tonight. Still 10 bucks away from my 50 mark.

SBUX (Starbucks)- Still a chance to get in?

USO (United Oil Fund)- God, this one has gone nowhere. I think I'm up like 1% on this one. Hahaha. I'm terribly interested to see how this stock does as summer progresses.

VLO (Valero)- Too late baby!

YHOO (Yahoo!)- Let's see how Q1 has fared for the Y!

No comments: